Most of young chess players think tactically and love attacking, which is good.
As they professionally grow, the importance of positional aspects of the game significantly increases. The opponents do not anymore make tactical blunders; thus, you need to outplay them positionally.
In the second part of the course, we learn to methodically improve the position and accumulate positional advantages.
You will get the answers to the questions:
- What is the Positional play? What skills do you need?
- How to effectively strengthen your position?
- Why is a pawn called the Soul of Chess?
- Why is Piece Exchange a key aspect of strong chess technique?
- What is the connection between Pawn Formation and Piece Exchange?
- Why is the Open File considered as an important strategic element?
The Course Main Objective is to give you structured knowledge and, even more importantly, help you develop valuable practical skills.
The main content of the course is recorded group sessions with numerous practical tasks followed by detailed instructive discussions.
While working on video of a group session:
- You receive numerous practical tasks that you need to solve yourself.
- In video, you get the right and wrong course of actions in this position.
- Aleksander Goloshchapov provides all the necessary theory and professional analysis.
- You also learn from other students’ instructive mistakes and strategies how to avoid them.
- At the end of every discussed game, Aleksander Goloshchapov gives a condensed summary of the most valuable points.
- The process is repeated over and over again.
In every class, you also find in-depth video content on the current topic by Aleksander Goloshchapov.
The “Mastering Positional Play” course comprises 12 group classes (around 2.5 hours each):
- 1-3 classes – Concept of tactical motives.
- 4-6 classes – Development of pieces. Dynamic advantage.
- 7-9 classes – The Center. Its importance and benefits.
- 10-12 classes – Mastering Initiative and Attack.
On the course platform you find:
- Group class video (2.5-hour duration).
- Class summary and highlights.
- PDF file with general principles available for download.
- Homework and the class materials in Chessbase format available for download.
- Video instructions on “how to do your homework”.
- Extra materials on the topic.
- Homework solutions with explanations by Aleksander Goloshchapov in video format (40 minutes long).
- In total, more than 40 hours of video and more than 150 positions for practice.
The student uploads the homework in the personal area. Every completed homework is checked and evaluated by the school curator. We use point system to encourage involvement.
The course author is GM Aleksander Goloshchapov
- FIDE Senior Trainer since 2015.
- 16-year coaching experience with young prodigies.
- Prepared 8 Indian International GMs (all 13-19 years-old) and 11 IMs.
- Brought up more than 30 champions and medal winners of World, Asian, and National Youth championships.
- For 7 years, worked with S.P. Sethuraman, Chess Olympiad Bronze winner for Indian men’s team.
The price – 240 US Dollars
To buy the course contact us:
- Whatsapp: +38-099-5626818
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.