The program has been developed and polished by Aleksander Goloshchapov during his professional player career and 16-year coaching experience with young IM-GM prodigies like Parimarjan Negi, SP. Sethuraman, Vaibhav Suri, SL. Narayanan, Shardul Gagare, Ankit Rajpara, Raunak Sadhwani, Arjun Kalyan, Raja Rithvik, Aditya Mittal and many others.
This course is recommended to 2100-2350 FIDE rating players, although even IM-GM players will find some advanced concepts.
The course goals are:
- To give the students structured knowledge about the most important aspects of attacking chess like:
- How to fight for the initiative. Difference between Initiative and Attack.
- Tactical motives concept.
- Getting the superiority in force.
- Time is precious. Do not lose your breath!
- Involve your opponent’s king in the game. Elimination of the g-pawn.
- Short-term and long-term Initiative.
- Dynamic and Positional ways of attack. Practical advantages and disadvantages.
- Lack of communications between flanks.
- Practical and psychological aspects of decision-making process
- To development very important practical skills such as:
- Practical application of Tactical motives concept.
- Sense of momentum.
- Ability to feel the spirit of the position and act accordingly.
- Recognition of typical attacking patterns.
- Ability to recognize short-term and long-term Initiative.
- Taking in consideration practical and psychological aspects
The main content of the course is recorded group sessions with numerous practical tasks followed by detailed instructive discussions.
While working on video of a group session:
- You receive numerous practical tasks that you need to solve yourself.
- In video, you get the right and wrong course of actions in this position.
- Aleksander Goloshchapov provides all the necessary theory and professional analysis, so you learn to read the position and make decisions like a strong GM.
- You also learn from other students’ instructive mistakes and strategies how to avoid them.
- At the end of every discussed game, Aleksander Goloshchapov gives a condensed summary of the most valuable points.
- The process is repeated over and over again.
In every class, you also find the video content on the current topic by GM Alexander Goloshchapov.
The training program comprises:
- Video of 3-hour interactive group sessions by Aleksander Goloshchapov – 6 classes in total.
- Access to the platform with extensive course materials for 12 months.
- Individual homework evaluation by the curator or Aleksander Goloshchapov personally.
- Around 25 hours of video and 90 positions/games for practice.
On the course platform in your personal area, you find:
- 6 group class videos (3-hour duration each).
- Class summary and highlights.
- PDF file with general principles available for download.
- Homework and the class materials in Chessbase format available for download.
- Instructions on “How to do your homework” in video format.
- Video on every class homework solution with detailed explanations by Aleksander Goloshchapov (around 60-75 minutes long).
The student uploads the homework in the personal area. Every completed homework is checked and evaluated by the curator. We use point system to encourage involvement.
Important! The course materials are available for 12 months after the course is activated. We prolong the access to the course materials for the students that continue their studies at our school.
The course author is GM Aleksander Goloshchapov
- FIDE Senior Trainer since 2015.
- 16-year coaching experience with young prodigies.
- Prepared 8 Indian International GMs (all 13-19 years-old) and 11 IMs.
- Brought up more than 30 champions and medal winners of World, Asian, and National Youth championships.
- For 7 years, worked with S.P. Sethuraman, Chess Olympiad Bronze winner for Indian men’s team.
The price – 179 US Dollars
145 20% off until 31st December 2021 (evaluation and brief feedback by Aleksander Goloshchapov personally)
To buy the course contact us:
- Whatsapp: +38-099-5626818
- Email: email@example.com